The Workbook for commissioners, including all the information and proposals for review at GC42, can be downloaded as one complete file or as separate sections. NB: The complete file is very large— 1,100 pages and 8.7 MB. We strongly recommend you download the separate sections.
To take advantage of the bookmarks and other features in these files we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Naming Priorities from the Decisions of the 42nd General Council [PDF: 1p/77 KB]
- New 1 – GC Centres Proposals [PDF: 1p/77 KB]
- New 2 - Organization of the General Council [PDF: 1 p/74 KB]
- New 3 - Proposals [PDF: 1 p/80 KB]
Revision 2: August 8
- Complete GC42 Workbook [PDF: 1,100 pp/8.6 MB]
The full Workbook now incorporates Revision 1 and 2, and the pages have been renumbered in the bottom corners.
- Revision 1 [PDF: 58 pp/608 KB]
This file contains only the revised pages from the Workbook as of July 30: changes (shown in red in the PDF), additions, and deletions.
- Revision 2 [PDF: 8 pp/120 KB]
This file contains only the revised pages from August 8. Changes are in red.
Workbook by Section
The section files have been updated to include Revisions 1 and 2. NB: The Reports and Reference Library sections have not been changed except to renumber the pages in the bottom corners.
- Contents and Information [PDF: 116 pp/2.7 MB] (Updated Jul 30)
- Reports [PDF: 198 pp/2.3 MB] (Updated Jul 30)
- Proposals [PDF: 378 pp/3.1 MB] (Updated Aug 8)
- Response Sheets [RTF: 3 pp/85 KB]
- Reference Library [PDF: 408 pp/4.1 MB] (Updated Jul 30)
Webinars for Commissioners
Recordings of the following introductory webinars are available:
- One Order of Ministry / Candidacy Pathway / Theological Education
- Primer on Responsible Investment And Divestment Considerations
- Church Finance Primer—Irrespective of the Comprehensive Review
Visit the GC42 page on United in Learning to view the recordings.
GC42 Work of Council Facebook Group
A special Facebook group has been created for Commissioners and others to share and discuss the proposals and work going to the 42nd General Council.